Kiki's Life Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm not too complicated. I'm a 5'-11" single lady who loves to travel whenever I get the chance. Working as a freelance barber/hair stylist gives me the freedom to do so. Love to meet and greet folks as long as you're on the up & up! Don't need no dead-beats in my corner. Love to chat about various subject on even more various levels. Don't ask a question if you really don't want to hear my answer! How's that!?

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Chorus Line... The Finale!!!




Well here I go again hangin' out for the last of the last of A Chorus Line on Broadway! I attended this fabulous show that ran this time for the past 2 years. I guess with slacking sales and whatever else was happening, the producers of the show decided to call it quits. This was my second time attending and like the first I was just in awe of all the goings on. It was worth every penny!

It got even easier when a childhood family friend of mine, James T Lane, who plays Richie, invited me to come down my very first time. His mom alerted me that her baby was on Broadway! Of course I got excited because the last time I seen James was when I was babysitting him when we both lived in Philadelphia, PA way back when. Wow how time flys...

As far as I'm concerned, James is my star! I loved him then but even more now. He has really far past any of my wildest dreams and I'm sure his as well. I just feel blessed and honored to have a little history with him and the family. Which we are all family! So enjoy what pictures I could get. My camera is not the greatest. I must get a better one soon enough... Blessed Love to you all, Kiki

No comments: